Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cyndi Crotts cast in new feature drama, thriller film "Breaking Point"

Brand new feature film I'm in for "Breaking Point". We just finished up shooting my scenes this past weekend and what a blast I had on set with everyone. Please if you would, head over to the fan page for this awesome film and click on the LIKE button on the fan page and help spread the word!!! I would appreciate all the support for this film I'm in.

Thank you to all my fans, XOXOXO


Click here to go to the Official fanpage for "Breaking Point"



Here are a few pictures of me on set during filming :-)

I play the character of Ballard's attorney in the film.


With good friend, Diana Lovell. 
She plays the character of Ballard and I play the character of Ballard's attorney.


With director & writer of the feature film James Hunter


With good friend and actress from the film Nicolette Noble


Getting interviewed on set 







No comments:

Post a Comment