Monday, June 24, 2013

Cyndi Crotts as guest at Ancient City Con 2013 in Jacksonville, FL

Yes that's right fans, I was a first time guest at this years Ancient City Con held in beautiful down town Jacksonville, FL. Was really great to get to meet so many people and have a great time.  I was even chosen to be one of their guest judges for their costume contest that was held on Saturday. What an experience that was and lots of fun as well. Below are pictures from my trip. ENJOY!!!!








Me in my JC Sex Jeans promoting them as I was there at the convention.


My table with all my goodies :-)





With voice over actress & guest Lauren Landa & with zombie actor & guest Michael Koske who's best known for being a zombie in "The Waling Dead" tv series.


Yep that's me in the Ancient City Con Weekend Book of events.


Yes I was one of the Horror Guest :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment