Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday RANT & RAVE DAY!!!!!!

I wanted to Rant & Rave about a good friend and fellow actor that I've known for a while now....Adam Dunnells.

I met Adam a fews years back in Florida when we were on the set of Death Plots: My Stalker Death. We briefly met that day but he was a really a nice person and did a great job on set. Then later on I saw Adam again on the set of The Woods Have Eye's. I really got to know him more on that set since we all pretty much became a family after 2 months of being on set with each other almost every day...lol....Adam is truly a great over all person and has an awesome attitude on set. A few years later Adam made the choice to move out to California and he's been doing fantasic ever since. He's been in numerous TV shows so far while being out there. Here is just a few of the TV shows that you can catch Adam in....No Ordinary Family(ABC), The Mentalist (CBS), CSI:Miami (CBS), Numb3rs (CBS), and even on the famous soap opera Days of Our Lives (NBC).

Yes Adam has come a long ways and he is for sure doing his thing out in California. He's definitely one to keep your eye on. Way to go Adam and I wish you all the best in everything you do. We will see you on the Big Screen!!!!

Click here to check out the Official website for Adam Dunnells

No comments:

Post a Comment