Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Days of The Dead Convention!!!!

Check it out....Yours truly will be at the "Days Of The Dead" Convention. Being held in Indianapolis Indiana on July 1st - 3rd 2011. I was selected to be one of the guest this year. This is going to be an exciting time for me. I hope to see some of you out there and I'm also looking forward to meeting some new people as well. You can catch me over at the Warbranch Productions table. While you're there come get your autograph picture of me as one of the bikini monsters from the feature film "Bikini Monsters". Directed by Terence Muncy of Warbranch Productions. I'll have other goodies for everyone as well so come by :-)

Go check out Day's of the Dead website to see the whole line up of everyone that will be at the the convention this year!!!!

Days of the Dead Website

No comments:

Post a Comment