Friday, July 8, 2011

Southern Fried Annual B-day Benefit-Sunday July 17th

Sunday July 17th at the Southern Fried Sunday B-Day Benefit for The Mustard Seed held in Orlando, FL starting at 2:00pm. Come out to meet with me Miss October. I'll be in The Peacock Room at the Mobile PinUp Booth with Christina Ramsey of Howdy Girl Photography. I will have my 2011 PinUp girl calendars along with my Miss October pictures and other goodies for purchase. Come out to have some fun and to help support this awesome event.


General Parking for this event can be found in the Central Florida Educators Credit Union parking lot, as well as along the neighborhood streets surrounding Wally's, Will's Pub & The Peacock Room. Please be courteous to the neighbors and the neighborhood that this event will be held around.


Click on link below for all information on where to go and how to get there.
Southern Fried Annual B-Day Benefit website

No comments:

Post a Comment