Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Days of The Dead Convention!!!! July 1st-3rd

Check it out....Yours truly will be at the "Days Of The Dead" Convention, being held in Indianapolis, Indiana on July 1st - 3rd 2011. I was selected to be one of the independent horror guest this year. This is going to be an exciting time for me so I hope to see some of you out there. You can find me over at the Warbranch Productions table where you can get your autograph picture of me from the feature film "Bikini Monsters" . Also you'll be able to purchase your very own copy of "Bikini Monsters" that weekend and I'll be signing those as well. I'll have other goodies with me so make sure to come by :-) 


"Bikini Monsters" was directed by Terence Muncy of Warbranch Productions. 




Go check out Day's of the Dead website below to see the whole line up of everyone that will be at the the convention this year!!!! Hope to see all you little monsters there!!!!!!


Click here to go to "DAYS OF THE DEAD" CONVENTION WEBSITE

Here is the Independent guest line-up for this year........

No comments:

Post a Comment