Sunday, May 26, 2013

Check me out at May-hem Horror Convention in Orlando, FL

I had such a blast seeing everyone at the convention and also getting to meet one of my favorite director, writers and also from the TV Show on Holliston, Mr. Adam Green . Here are pictures below of my time at May-hem!!!!




With good friend Lexi Kat


The gang from the film I'm in "Creepy Crawly", 
Robert Massetti, Jason Daly & Matt Reynolds


With my good friend & fellow actress Jeanie Ingle


With good friends Woody Meckes from the horror web show
 Fright Asylum and J.d Ellis who is the owner and one of the artist at Post Mortem FX


With good friend and fellow actor Joel Wynkoop


With good friend and fellow actor Mike Christopher


My signed poster from the cast of Holliston


My moment with Adam Green as he chats and signs my posters. 
What an all around awesome guy.







No comments:

Post a Comment